NJ Tooth Extraction Dentist
Comfortably remove problematic teeth
5 convenient locations
We only extract teeth if it is 100% necessary
It’s nobody’s first choice to extract a tooth. But when a tooth is critically decayed or damaged, removing it is the best course of action for ensuring that your smile stays healthy and strong long term.
At Amara Dental, we make dental extractions as easy as possible. Throughout the tooth extraction process, we’ll make sure you are completely comfortable and feel empowered by the experience of helping your smile stay healthy.
An extraction can alleviate the discomfort you’re experiencing, allowing you to enjoy life without constant dental pain.
Removing a troublesome tooth prevents the spread of infection to other parts of your mouth and even throughout your body.
Make Way for a Custom Restoration
Most teeth removed will be replaced with a modern, natural-looking, and healthy restoration such as an implant and crown.
Preserving Surrounding Teeth
Extracting a severely damaged or decayed tooth ensures that adjacent teeth remain healthy and free from potential infection or damage.
Our tooth extraction process
- We’ll assess your oral health and create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs and conditions.
- We prioritize your comfort throughout your extraction procedure to ensure a comfortable and stress-free experience.
- Your mouth will be given time to heal prior to placement of an implant or other tooth replacement treatment.
- You might feel some discomfort in the days following your extraction, but we will provide aftercare instructions to limit discomfort and ensure successful treatment.
Our streamlined approach and expert care will help you recover quickly, allowing you to return to your regular activities soon.
We accept most insurances and offer CareCredit to help with costs
We offer all the treatments you need under one roof
Don’t suffer — we offer same-day appointments to all patients
We’re committed to providing the best dental experience possible
Kind words from our patients
I have been a patient at Amara Dental for the past several years. I am thankful for a dental office that is so patient focused.
— Paula C.
I am so happy that I found this office. Never thought I would say a dentist visit is fun, but I actually enjoy going now and actually look forward to my visit.
— Danielle A.
The dentist & his entire office staff are very warm, kind, patient & very thorough in going over everything. I highly recommend Amara Dental.
— Kathy N.
$99 New Patient Special
To ensure your first appointment is as easy and enriching as possible, you can experience all that makes us great at a special price. As a new patient, your $99 first appointment will include:
- NComprehensive exam, x-rays, and professional cleaning if time allows
- NPersonalized treatment recommendations if necessary
- NCustomized treatment plan and all of your questions answered
Investing in your care
We accept most insurance plans and offer a variety of payment options, including financing through CareCredit. We also offer our very own in-house savings plan. Contact our team to learn more about your specific benefits or and have your payment questions answered.
Nothing is more valuable than your time
We want to help you improve your oral health and get you on your way. Appointments at Amara Dental are fast, efficient, and always run on time.