NJ Chipped Tooth Repair
Restore your smile and comfort
5 convenient locations
Regain the function of your teeth
Dealing with the daily frustrations of a chipped tooth extends beyond mere aesthetics. Issues such as discomfort, heightened sensitivity, and difficulties chewing often accompany this dental concern.
At Amara Dental, we understand the varied problems associated with chipped teeth and offer expert solutions, ensuring you regain both function and confidence. Contact us today to experience comprehensive care!
Advanced treatments for chipped teeth
This procedure uses a tooth-colored resin to restore the tooth’s appearance and functionality. Learn more.
For more significant damage, our dental crowns provide protective coverings that restore functionality and alleviate discomfort, ensuring long-lasting relief. Learn more.
Cosmetically enhance chipped or cracked teeth with our dental veneers. These thin, customized shells cover the front surface of teeth, restoring a natural appearance. Learn more.
How can I avoid a chipped tooth?
- Avoid biting down on hard objects, such as ice, pens, or hard candies.
- Consider using a mouthguard if you participate in contact sports to prevent trauma to your teeth.
- If you grind your teeth at night, wearing a nightguard can protect against chipping and other dental issues.
- Maintain regular oral hygiene by brushing your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss daily to remove debris and plaque from between teeth, reducing the risk of decay.
- Schedule routine dental check-ups twice a year for professional cleanings.
- Quit smoking to decrease the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Moderate alcohol consumption to promote overall oral health.
We accept most insurances and offer CareCredit to help with costs
We offer all the treatments you need under one roof
Don’t suffer — we offer same-day appointments to all patients
We’re committed to providing the best dental experience possible
Kind words from our patients
I have been a patient at Amara Dental for the past several years. I am thankful for a dental office that is so patient focused.
— Paula C.
I am so happy that I found this office. Never thought I would say a dentist visit is fun, but I actually enjoy going now and actually look forward to my visit.
— Danielle A.
The dentist & his entire office staff are very warm, kind, patient & very thorough in going over everything. I highly recommend Amara Dental.
— Kathy N.
$99 New Patient Special
To ensure your first appointment is as easy and enriching as possible, you can experience all that makes us great at a special price. As a new patient, your $99 first appointment will include:
- NComprehensive exam, x-rays, and professional cleaning if time allows
- NPersonalized treatment recommendations if necessary
- NCustomized treatment plan and all of your questions answered
Investing in your care
We accept most insurance plans and offer a variety of payment options, including financing through CareCredit. We also offer our very own in-house savings plan. Contact our team to learn more about your specific benefits or and have your payment questions answered.
Nothing is more valuable than your time
We want to help you improve your oral health and get you on your way. Appointments at Amara Dental are fast, efficient, and always run on time.